Diy picture craft ideas
St. Patrick’s Day is every about enjoying rainbows and leprechauns!
Assist the kids craft this whimsical Rainbow Wand Shaker from Happy Mothering. Made with household supplies you probably already own lying around, this brightly colored (and noisy) project will hold your kids busy every afternoon.
photo: Simple Everyday Mom
Huge list of photo crafts
First is this enjoyment explosion box. With just four sheet of cardstock you can create this cool box that “explodes” when you remove the lid to reveal the photos and notes hidden inside.
Next comes this personalized photo candle. You can transfer a favorite photo onto any glass surface with – wait for it – packing tape! A personalized candle makes a beautiful DIY present, and at about five bucks it’s totally within the budget!
You can also transfer photos to glass using sticker paper, meaning you can make this glass photo block in about 5 minutes with your home printer.
3. This heart shaped photo collage is one of my favorite photo projects! It’s a grand way to showcase a stir of photos in a simple DIY gift.
4. Another cool photo craft thought is photo keepsake ornaments, from Simple as That.
Add a few photo ornaments to your collection every year for a truly special way to decorate your tree.
5. Turn an inexpensive clock into a memorable piece of home decor with this simple photo clock tutorial. This photo craft thought would make a grand wedding gift!
6. Hold special photos shut with this simple to make photo necklace. It’s better than a locket, because the charms are double sided meaning you can wear 6 photos at once!
7. Study the easiest way to transfer a photo to wood and make a beautiful wood slice or wood plank photo.
The wood grain shows through the photo, giving it a really cool glance, and this method is super simple, with no transfer medium or messy paper removal required!
8. To make a special photo glance even more special, study how to turn a photo into a painting using Photoshop Elements. This photo present thought is perfect for weddings or anniversaries!
9. Remember a favorite destination with this photo text pillow tutorial, which shows you how to put a scenic photo into words which you then transfer onto fabric.
For a photo present everyone will appreciate, make an simple DIY photo calendar! The instructions for this calendar come with free templates so you can print out the calendars and add your photos.
You’ll even discover directions for how to turn the photos into magnets.
11. For an heirloom present, consider making a photo blanket. A blanket allows you to hold a number of favorite photos in a put you’ll see them every day! Click here for instructions on customizing your own photo collage and printing it on fabric, or check out Collage.com for an simple alternative.
12. Own you seen the tutorials that show you how to turn a large popsicle stick into a bracelet? Well, this tutorial shows you how to add a strip of photos for a cute DIY photo bracelet.
This photo craft would be a grand one for kids to make for mom or grandma.
13. Here’s another enjoyment photo craft for kids: use Photoshop Elements to turn your photos into personalized coloring pages! Kids will love getting to color in pictures of themselves. You could make a number of pages and put them together in a book for a really enjoyment DIY gift.
14. This clothespin photo hanger is a really simple way to showcase 20-30 of your favorite pictures. It’s simple to make with square dowels, some twine, and mini clothespins.
15. Make a pop art photo t-shirt using iron on transfer paper. I made a tee shirt with a photo of my daughter’s favorite stuffed animal on it!
Study how to make this giant picture collage bulletin board with a secret supply from the home improvement store that will only cost you about $15!
17. Make giving a present card a little more special with these adorable photo present card holders. Click through the link for full instructions for this photo craft.
18. The photo luminaries from Our Best Bites are made with vellum and turn out so pretty.
Check out this tutorial for making a photo puzzle box. This would make a grand Christmas or birthday present for the kids in your family.
20. These photo collage letters from Anything & Everything would be so much enjoyment to make!
Even more photo crafts
Ok, that’s the first 20 photo crafts, now click here for 20 more DIY photo craft ideas, including photo coasters, a photo covered lamp shade, a photo frame memory wreath, photo phone case, and more!
Want even more photo ideas?
Click here for 20 handmade photo frame ideas, and click here for 20 cool photo display ideas. And don’t forget to check out the photography archives for over a hundred photography and photo related tutorials!
0 Simple St. Patrick’s Day Crafts That Kids WillLove
These days, our wild St. Patty’s Day activities (think green beer and Bailey’s) own been traded for kid-friendly enjoyment. We’ve gathered up a bunch of festive St. Patrick’s Day crafts and activities that will get your crew excited about the holiday, whether you’ve got preschoolers or older kids.
Hold reading to discover your favorite.
photo: As the Rabbit Hops
It’s icky, it’s gooey, but it’s also so pretty! This Shamrock Slime from As The Rabbit Hops is bound to not only entice your neighborhood leprechaun, but provide hours of enjoyment, too.
photo: Happy Mothering
Whether your kiddo is looking to make a present for a friend, or just expand their jewelry collection, this rainbow bracelet from Simple Everyday Mom is perfect.
Brightly colored rainbow beads are strung up on stretchable cord, then attached to a cute, free printable!
photo: Happiness is Homemade